Are you looking for a juicy piece of chicken that is full of delicious flavors? Then you are looking at the exact article! Crack Chicken Sliders are the most fabulous snacks that are very satisfying for your cravings. The more sliders you eat, the more you will want. You can serve it at a dinner party, a link party, or just a quick snack. When the guest tastes it, they will be shocked.
What Makes Crack Chicken Sliders So Special?
Sandwich that is made with shredded chicken dressing, cream cheese, and other spices are called crack chicken sliders. The term crack comes from the words taste and flavors. It is the tastiest appetizer made with cream cheese and shaded chicken. Its perfection is its spices and the creamy filling. it is tender and juicy inside and crunchy outside that makes a Delicious taste.
- 1 pound boneless, skinless chicken breasts, cooked and shredded
- 1 (8-ounce) package of cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup ranch dressing
- 1/2 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon onion powder
- 12 mini buns
- 1/2 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- Panko bread crumbs
- 12 Slider buns
- Lettuce (for garnish)
- Tomato (for garnish)
- Mayo (for garnish)
- First, Preheat the oven to 180 Celsius or 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
- In a large bowl add the shredded chicken, cream cheese, ranch dressing, shredded cheddar cheese, garlic powder, and onion powder.
- In another bowl add myo, or any sauce you like, and mix it in the chicken.
- Chicken mixture spread on the buns or mini buns evenly.
- Place the buns on a baking sheet and bake for 15-20 minutes, or until the cheese is melted and the buns are lightly toasted.
- Serve warm, and enjoy with family.
Serving Suggestions for Crack Chicken Sliders
Crack chicken sliders can serve in various ways. Here are a few serving suggestions to make your sliders even more delicious:
- Top the sliders with sliced jalapenos for a spicy twist.
- Serve the sliders with a side of potato chips or french fries for a complete meal.
- Add some coleslaw or pickles to the sliders for a refreshing crunch.
- Serve the sliders with a variety of sauces, such as BBQ sauce, honey mustard, or hot sauce, for an extra kick of flavor.
- If you don’t want to use an oven you can make chicken in a kabab shape and dip it in the egg and then panko bread crumbs, fried it until golden brown.
- Put the filling of cream, lettuce, tomato, and mayo in the bun with the chicken.
Cracked chicken sliders are a yummy and delicious meal option. It is a flavorful twist on the classic taste of chicken, and its crunchy coating gives it the taste of crackers and spices. When you taste this, you feel the perfect balance of juicy and tender chicken on the inside and a crunchy taste on the outside.it is served as an appetizer, main course, parties, or any family Occasion It is a fantastic choice.
FAQs about Crack Chicken Sliders
- Are crack chicken sliders healthy?
While crack chicken sliders are not the healthiest snack option. It can be made healthier by using whole-grain buns and reducing the amount of cream cheese and ranch dressing used in the filling.
- Meat is used instead of chicken in the sliders.
You can use other meats, such as pulled pork or beef, to make the sliders.
- Can I make the filling in advance?
Filling is easily stored in an airtight container in the refrigerator.
- Can I freeze the sliders?
Yes, you can freeze the sliders before baking them. Just assemble the sliders, wrap them in plastic wrap, and freeze
Recommended: Recipe Link Party