The month of October brings us International Noodle Day! And it’s time to make our ramen noodle recipes with egg. Ramen is a Japanese recipe that is very delicious, saucy, slightly sweet, and umami-rich. This recipe is straightforward to make; even a child can make it on his own with the help of his parents.
Ingredients For Ramen Noodle Recipes with Egg
- 2 packets of instant noodles can be noodles with a masala packet or a plain instant noodle packet.
- 1 instant chicken stock cube
- 4 cups of water
- a cooking pot
- A bowl
- Soy sauce adjusted according to desired taste
- Chilli flakes or hot sauce adjust according to desired taste
- Some salt to taste
- one teaspoon of sugar
- You can add chopped chicken bits or some vegetables if you feel fancy!
- 2 Eggs
- Green onion for garnish
- We are going to prepare our ramen noodles first! Add 2 cups of water to a cooking pot and wait for the water to boil. Be careful! This process can be tricky, so make sure an adult oversees you in the kitchen.
- When the water is boiling, add the ramen noodles. To have chewy noodles, turn the heat off after 1 minute.
- In the meantime, we prepare the sauce. Add some warm ramen noodles in water to a small bowl or a cup.
- Add soya sauce, salt, hot sauce, sugar, and chicken cubes into the bowl and mix until everything is dissolved.
- Add the sauce to the noodle pot and mix well.
- Turn the heat on for a minute or so until the sauce is mixed well with the noodles.
- It will also give a chance for the ingredients to combine seamlessly.
- If you want to add chicken bits or some vegetables, you can add them to your required taste.
- Finally, add two eggs and turn off the flame, so the eggs are cooked on the steam.
- Remove it from the stove and serve it with garnishes! Your saucy Ramen noodle recipe with eggs is ready!
Preparation time 5 min
Cooking time 10 min
Serve 2 person
Ramen noodles are a simple recipe that tastes even better when served with eggs.
- Calories – 269
- Fats – 1.8 gm
- Protein – 10.7gm
Can you mix ramen noodles with an egg?
Boil the noodles for 2 minutes. Then add the flavor package and heat for an additional 30 seconds. After turning off the heat, carefully add the egg. Pulling the noodles over the egg without mixing allows the egg to cook for one minute.
Do you boil the eggs before putting them in the ramen noodles?
Add the egg until the noodles are thoroughly cooked, and the frying pan is no longer overheating. Add an egg to your ramen 2-4 minutes after putting the noodles in the pot.
Is it OK to add a raw egg to ramen noodles?
When making ramen, eggs are a great source of protein and taste. When preparing them, add spice and as much liquid as you wish to the noodles. Next, decide how you’ll cook the egg. An egg can be boiled, poached, or simmered in the ramen.